back to EL EH 10 January 2010

0comments

dear web-cronies,

we’re heading off to sunny LA again tomorrow night to finish our new record: Masterworks In The Key Of Mastery, Feat. Baron von Fantastic and the Even More Simon Express. i’m packing my toothbrush and probably already forgetting something but we are SO EXCITED to get back in the studio and finish this motha. graham and i got to go and soak up what will probably be the last bit of wintery-ness for season considering we’ll be gone a while after we leave tomorrow. also featured  in the game are some of the guys from ruby coast and will of will currie & the country french. also if your wondering about the swans, mr. harry lumsden (member of the order of canada) let us use his lake where he has done amazing work in his lifetime with reintroducing the trumpeter swan into ontario wildlife.  none were harmed in the making of this video!

anyways, we’ll see you on the other side when we’re making studio vlogs and laying the smack down on our smash hits.

later,

dave

Comments:

But… I want it now.

Hedgey, on January 10th, 2010 at 1:35 am

have fun in this key of mastery

p.s. one big smile on my face from the quack attacks

kip, on January 10th, 2010 at 2:02 am

i gat motion sickness

puppy goo goo, on January 10th, 2010 at 3:10 am

I’ve been anticipating this album so very very much!

By the way, if you guys already didn’t know
Your guys’ song, “Your English Is Good” is a song you can play on the game Hitmaster @ omgpop.com
I’ve almost mastered it!!

elli:), on January 10th, 2010 at 10:00 pm

That video might have made my day :D both you and graham have impressive hockey skills :)
can’t wait for the new album!

Erin D, on January 11th, 2010 at 8:41 pm

I love you guys because your music is incredible and you’re local to me, then to see you guys playing pond hockey, you guys are great
looking forward to the new record

Caleb, on January 18th, 2010 at 1:22 am

[...] Club are working on a new album to be released in 2010 on mom+pop Records. They’ve been blogging about their progress on the album, titled (they say) Masterworks In The Key Of Mastery, Feat. Baron von [...]

Music Download » Passion Pit playing Prospect Park Bandshell (and Coachella) w/ Tokyo Police Club who are working on their new album, on January 19th, 2010 at 8:46 pm

Say It: