ahhhhh 20 August 2010

14comments

new blog post?
chillin on the bus right now, just finished watching CB4
life is good.
leaving minneapolis and heading to chicago to play the final show of the tour in chicago.
and now “the box” is on, worst movie ever. actually passes through the domain of “so bad it’s good” and back into awful zone in the first hour.
it feels like these last few shows – san fran, portland, seattle – we’ve just gotten the whole show all dialed in and now the tour is over. but we’ll be back out soon enough with all our knobs set to ten. yes.
ahhhh
dave

Comments:

hey are u guys doing the champ championship in chicago? can’t wait to see you guys play!

Bobby Carzoli, on August 20th, 2010 at 9:14 am

Have a great tour break!
Being at one of your concerts is all i want/think about :(
Btw, the new Bambi video is awesome ♥

Aline, on August 20th, 2010 at 5:52 pm

Pleaseee come back to Chicago ASAP! I bought tix for your show tonight but couldn’t make it out since I got sick :( I hope to see you guys soon!

Alyna, on August 21st, 2010 at 4:54 am

nice! i was so glad i got to see TPC this summer! keep on keepin on.

Leah, on August 21st, 2010 at 3:24 pm

DANK! I can’t wait to see you guys when you’re back in Baltimore, Julia and I will be there in full support. LOVE the Bambi video.
P.S. I got your shark week t-shirt in the mail this week and I’m basically the happiest camper ever. So thanks for being awesome enough to have a shark week inspired shirt.

Allison, on August 21st, 2010 at 11:37 pm

You guys put on a fantastic show in Chicago. Meeting you guys before and after the show was simply amazing and I just wanted to say thanks for being such an awesome band that actually cares about its fans. I’m still on cloud nine from that whole experience. Thanks so much and come back to Chicago soon!
Bobby
P.S. – the new Bambi video is amazing!

Bobby Carzoli, on August 23rd, 2010 at 4:44 am

Please do come back to San Francisco. Your show at the rickshaw stop was the first sweaty non-stop dance show i’ve been to all year. Thank you for being amazing.

Crystal, on August 27th, 2010 at 2:42 am

The tour is over! nooo haha. Come back to L.A. soon you guys! The festival in LA coming up doesn’t count because it’s 21+ only. :(

Sara, on August 28th, 2010 at 9:30 pm

@Bobby…damn that is pretty lucky. I was at the L.A. show ridiculously early and still didn’t get to meet them. oy.

Sara, on August 28th, 2010 at 9:33 pm

stay gold
and watch the towering inferno with paul newman
that movie is so fantastically repulsive, it’s one of my favorites

julie ella, on September 1st, 2010 at 3:13 pm

@Sara it was pretty awesome. we got there about two hours beforehand and we figured out that the tour bus right outside the venue was theirs so we just waited to see if they would come out and they eventually did and talked to us for like 10 minutes. Then afterwards we hung around for 30 minutes or so and they came outside, signed a bunch of stuff and just chilled with a handful of fans for like an hour. They’re all just great guys and I even got a signed setlist from them! Overall pretty fantastic.

Bobby Carzoli, on September 15th, 2010 at 1:12 pm

omg I was wrong. The one you guys are coming to LA for is free and all ages! Thanks you guys. Will be seeing you all there!

Sara, on September 19th, 2010 at 2:57 am

you guys SERIOUSLY need to come to london more!!u guys can soooo make it HUGE over here….british teenage girls can’t get enough of hot canadian indie bands,like seriously,dude.

eva laurel, on August 26th, 2011 at 11:39 am