UPDATES: NEW VLOGS, ASK GREG, MANY THANKS… 17 December 2010

7comments

Hey kids! How’s everybody’s winters going? I’m not looking forward to shovelling the drive-way after the next major snow-fall. Maybe we’ll be back on tour, by then.

2010 was a wicked year for all of us, and we wanna thank you for all your support: coming out to shows, buying t-shirts, designing t-shirts, legally buying our record (hint, hint). It was a superb time. We’re gonna be back with a whack next year, so you can expect new vlogs, new videos, new stuff… and maybe new songs!

If you are unaware, Greg has a new advice column. He wants to help you! Send out any real-life concerns and dilemmas to askgregtpc@gmail.com! He reads all of them!

Oh and here are two newish vlogs from our recent tour in a van. See you in 2011!!!

-spencer

Comments:

Champ defined 2010. I cannot thank you enough.
See you in a month!
Love, Allison

Allison, on December 21st, 2010 at 7:10 pm

I’m so excited to see you in January!! Will you still be doing the Champ Championship?

Jess, on December 25th, 2010 at 4:57 pm

taking my friend to see your 9:30 club show in january for her birthday. her name is rachyl, she’s turning 23, bambi’s her favorite…

ariel, on December 29th, 2010 at 5:07 pm

I kinda miss lookuptobicycle

Aline, on January 4th, 2011 at 12:12 am

since you’re not coming to michigan this tour, I’m kinda worried I scared you off. Avid fan, yes, crazy stalker that’s going to lock you in my closet for all eternity so I have a sweet tokyo police club alarm every morning, well… we’ll cross that bridge when we come to it. haha. TOTALLY KIDDING.

hoping I can see you a nineth time,

-tami.

tami, on January 6th, 2011 at 2:11 pm

I stumbled onto your blog for the first time today and it made my night. You guys crack me up and after staying up til 4am doing homework (it is now 4:08am) I definitely needed the laughs. I hope you guys see this.
Thanks,
M

p.s. Greg you have got to keep up with the advice column! Your fans need your wisdom and I am loving the entertainment.

MMR, on April 14th, 2011 at 7:11 am

AHHH!!!!! I am in love with your music and I try my hardest to spread tokyo police club love all around my school! Your music seems so real and raw and when i listen to it I want to escape out of my world of 9th grade boredom and into a realm of awesomness! you guys are seriously my all time favorite band, ( you guys even beat phoniex and arcade fire). I would love if I ever got to meet you guys,but I don’t know if I can….. I think i’d c
ry.

Keep swinging those chains,
Moriah Guandique
p.s I made a shirt with all your faces on it and wore it to school!

Moriah, on September 19th, 2011 at 7:44 pm